Job Number: R0113213
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface, through documentation, and good design standards can make or break an application. Develop a data discovery and analytics software suite and its user-facing experience with web-applications and APIs. We're looking for you, a back-end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 3 years of experience with software development
- Experience with the Agile software development cycle
- Experience with using multiple programming languages
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with Git and common version control practices
- Experience with designing and implementing REST APIs
- Experience with ASP .NET web-frameworks
- Experience with cloud computing technologies
- Secret clearance
- BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with multiple web-frameworks
- Experience with Handlebars.js
- Experience with using C#, Java, C++, Python, and Transact-SQL programming languages
- Experience with multiple database management structures such as Microsoft SQL Server, Blob storage, Graph databases
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with containerization
- Experience with container-orchestration systems
- Knowledge of Single Sign On (SSO) and OAuth2 authorization protocol
- MA or MS degree
- Azure certifications, including AZ-900
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or equivalent
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website