As part of the office Operations Team, the One Team Associate (Mobile) provides daily office services, hospitality, and meeting services support to a varied group of professionals in a large corporate office environment.The Associate role supports various tasks within One Team with the primary focus on the care and maintenance of the office space (work/conference/teaming spaces, common areas such as copy/print/supply areas, catering/café) and the support of hospitality services. Additionally, this role supports sub-specialties of Reception, Mail and Tax Processing and is leveraged to assist other tasks/areas such as procurement, records and facilities. This role requires a customer-centric, proactive, positive and detail focused individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced team-oriented support model.
There is a strong emphasis on physical activity in this role, e.g. setting up/breaking down furniture, setting up/removing catering, and providing occasional assistance to the facilities team in moving equipment, etc. Additionally, the One Team Associate helps maintain our workspace by supplementing the cleaning work done by our building porters.
- Meets and greets customers with a warm and professional disposition while supporting general questions or requests and addressing needs with a sense of urgency and priority
- Serves as a customer interface and quickly assists in addressing or supporting requests which may include: meeting support, facilities issues, housekeeping issues, A/V, meeting/work space needs, office moves, daily hoteling management (check-ins, reservations, etc.) and other office services
- Supports meeting/event execution including: space configuration set-up and tear down; A/V set-up, support, and troubleshooting; greeting vendors and supporting or assisting with catering set-up and breakdown; other day-of execution needs (e.g. signage set-up, delivery of meeting materials); and coordination with other team members/others, where appropriate
- Supports offices services and related tasks which may include: processing and delivery of mail/packages; support of visitor/customer reception desks and phones; requests for printing (including production and assembly of firm client documents and other deliverables); ordering and stocking of office supplies; general cleaning (non-janitorial activities); and general support for client records management
- Ensures physical space is maintained and in good repair by reviewing space and submitting requests for maintenance and general repairs. This includes lighting repairs, carpet cleaning needs, janitorial needs, etc. Follows-up to ensure all requests have been completed and to satisfaction
- Ensures working knowledge of department service offerings, office space, key office daily meetings and events, leadership and key groups, local amenities, building and Deloitte protocols and procedures
- Fosters and builds positive relationships with team and customers and communicates effectively and proactively, as needed
- Maintains and enforces standard office security procedures and security badging accessibly including performing any related duties (as assigned)
- Cross-trains in other department services areas to provide back-up support as needed
- Perform other tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by management team
Qualifications and requirements :
- Associate's or bachelor's degree preferred; minimum high-school diploma required
- Minimum of 1 year of related hospitality or office support experience preferably in a corporate, hospitality, service-oriented or customer-centric environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Approachable, professional and pleasant demeanor
- Professional maturity and ability to interact with all levels of professionals
- Professional agility and ability to handle multiple priorities with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 51684
Apply on company website