To apply schedule your interview with a Kelly Recruiter today: https://calendly.com/angn089/15min
or call/text - 971-599-2416
Role: Assembler I or Assembler II DOE
Payrate: $19.40+ per hour DOE
Schedule: M-F, 6 am to 2:30 pm
Start Date: ASAP
Screens: Drug and Background, no THC in drug - Can start with screenings pending
POSITION TITLE: Assembler I
LOCATION: Kent, WA
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Reads and interprets drawings, manuals, and blueprints.
- Operates forklifts, pallet jacks, dollies, positioners, and hoists.
- Assembles, tests, and packages various assemblies and subassemblies: manual, electric, hydraulic or air chain hoists, winches, and balancers.
- Able to learn and utilize computer system.
- Ensures workplace safety and workplace organization (5-S).
- Self-motivated and flexible; willing to shift priorities as needed.
- Able to work in a team environment; good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to participate in continuous learning opportunities as part of job and personal development.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED) required and one to five years of assembly experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience desireable.
- Language skills: read and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions, blueprints, drawings, etc.
- Mathematical skills: Basic shop math; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledgeable of and able to utilize computer system (i.e., Email, Internet, MRP).
- Mechanical background and/or experience in mechanical assembly desirable.
- Must be able to be forklift certified.
- Familiar with and utilizes Lean principles, 5S and supports lean events as well as process improvements.
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.About Kelly®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.]] About Kelly Services
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions.
Kelly offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provided employment to more than 540,000 employees in 2013. Revenue in 2013 was $5.4 billion.
Apply on company website