Maintain organization's production equipment. Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting and repairs in response to equipment errors or failures. Repairs and maintains, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as die cutters, web and sheet-fed presses, inserting machines, folders, conveyor systems, bindery equipment etc. using hand tools, power tools, and precision measuring and testing instruments. May repair or reproduce parts using welders or machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, surface grinders or other machine shop equipment.Qualifications:
- Skill in the use of test equipment and measuring devices such as levels, feeler gauges, dial indicators, micrometers, tachometers, and calipers to repair, adjust, and test machinery and equipment.
- Skill in using various portable machine and hand tools to make routine cuts, shapes, bores, and grinds in the installation and repair of equipment and machinery.
- Ability to read and interpret schematics, blueprints, diagrams, and other drawings, and the use of arithmetic and standard handbook formulas in performing dimensional measurements and maintaining required tolerances.
- General knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic operating characteristics of a variety of equipment and machinery.
- Job requires ability to exert 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Start Rate: $20.00
Apply on company website