Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures.
- Provide clerical support by recording, entering and verifying data from a variety of sources and documents.
- Maintain records, compile standard reports, file, tabulate, and performing routine clerical tasks related to manufacturing.
- Apply knowledge of department policies and procedures, and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
- May be responsible for data entry, reporting, checking or verifying of information, generation of reports and responding to data requests.
- Responsible for maintaining department files.
- May assist with production planning and special projects.
- May assist in resolving payroll issues.
- Perform routine but varied clerical duties on the manufacturing floor in accordance with standard procedures.
- Apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form. Deal with problems involving several concrete variables in or from standardized situations.
- Able to perform arithmetic, algebraic, and geometric procedures in standard practical applications.
- Able to read and interpret work instructions. Read safety rules, instructions in the use and maintenance of shop tools and equipment and methods and procedures in mechanical drawing and layout work.
- Able to communicate effectively in writing using proper format, punctuation, spelling, and grammar, using all parts of speech.
- Job requires ability to exert up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Veteran/Active Duty Applicants: View Comparable MOC's
Start Rate: $16.50
Apply on company website