- Basic knowledge of general warehouse layout, item identification codes, basic knowledge of warehouse procedures and familiarity with the storage areas in order to be able to place or pull paper stock, signatures and materials in accordance with standard procedures.
- Able to stock, move, jog, arrange, unload, count and rotate items on/off printing press equipment in accordance with operating instructions or under guidance of a press operator or supervisor.
- May require knowledge of operation of automatic counters and tabulate counts for jobs.
- Able to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing materials.
- Basic skill in the use of manual dollies, carts or hand trucks and hand tools used in material handling tasks such as hammers, pliers, strapping and stretch wrapping tools and equipment, tape fasteners, metal band sheers and related equipment.
- Job requires ability to exert 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- 3pm - 11pm
- Shift Differential
- Full-Time (Part-Time available)
- Direct Hire
- No uniforms required - work in the comfort of your own clothing
- Benefits eligible after 2 months - including Medical, Dental & Vision
- Paid holidays & employee discount programs
- Opportunity for growth & mentorship
- Referral bonuses
Apply on company website