At McKinstry, we're proud to be a diverse and passionate group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors, and students. We believe the world needs curious, forward-thinking, solutions-oriented people who want to make our planet better. We are committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals from all backgrounds, and we believe that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusivity is an integral component of our continuing quest To Build a Thriving Planet. If you are looking to leave a purposeful mark on the world, then McKinstry is the place for you.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team!
Are you quick on your feet, and looking for a role that lets you exercise your left brain as much as your right? Do you juggle project deadlines effectively and do the best working as a team? Are you looking to play a key role in winning business for our growing energy and technical consulting line of business? Are you passionate about leading client-focused sales marketing and proposal submissions? If you're ready for the next step, now's the time to join our growing sales and marketing team.
In this role, you will create marketing and communication campaigns in support of business development efforts.
- This includes managing the RFP/proposal process by establishing and managing priorities, assignments, and deadlines.
- You will perform all aspects of production, including strategy, messaging, and graphic layout.
- You will research, write and maintain narratives, project descriptions, resumes, and other materials.
- You will develop sales collateral and presentations.
What we would like to see from you:
- 3+ years experience in marketing with direct architecture, engineering, or construction (AEC) industry preferred.
- Highly proficient with Adobe InDesign required.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Strong writing and editing abilities required.
- Strong project management abilities required.
- Strong client management abilities required.
- Must be deadline-driven.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training. This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Applicants for this role will only be considered if they possess current US Work Authorization, and do not require employer-sponsored VISA support to begin or remain in this role.
Apply on company website