This position supports Mercy's philosophy of patient centered care by supporting the communication initiatives of the services within the organization through a number of communication vehicles. This position helps support health education initiatives, awareness and preference to Mercy's services, supports the delivery of a quality healthcare experience through information provided to patients, families and prospective patients as well as by supporting organizational quality, safety and customer service-related initiatives through appropriate communication. Job Duties
- Develops and implements service-line marketing plans for outpatient services and others as assigned in accordance and alignment with the organizational marketing and strategic plans to achieve growth goals
- Develops and executes creative planning, project strategy and implementation for marketing plans
- Manages the development/production of various marketing materials from concept to delivery. This includes working collaboratively and effectively with internal and external resources (designers, copywriters, vendors, etc.) throughout the project life cycle to ensure each project is delivered on time, within budget and meet's the customer's expectations and hospital's quality standards
- Effectively communicates project background, goals and strategies to both marketing support staff as well as service line contacts to ensure collaboration and to fully implement successful projects and marketing initiatives
- Ensures effective tracking and performance measurement of marketing plans and projects
- Ensures appropriate use of branding messages and the consistent use of all Mercy logo marks to position the organization positively
- Provides coverage for media inquiries and facilitates responses or arrangement of media fulfillment as needed
- Supports process improvement for departmental functions and contributes to the maintenance of departmental media and asset libraries and archival system; as well as project production cycle standards
- Develop content for use in various communication channels
- Supports data management for marketing lists and lists used for patient communication
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong project management abilities to include being organized, collaborative, thorough, flexible to changing priorities, ability to meet deadlines as well as multi-task and manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work and manage a large workload
- Creative thinking applied to both problem-solving and planning, concept/project development
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to confidently present and "sell" ideas/concepts to gain support of internal customers as well as when working with internal staff.
- Ability to effectively work with production staff to execute final projects (designers, printers, fulfillment houses, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal as well as interpersonal abilities.
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to work effectively with both internal staff and service line customers
- Required: 5+ year's previous experience in marketing or similar position involving project/account management and creative experience.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred: degree in marketing/communications or related degree
Apply on company website