As a Gas Engineer will be required to manage pipeline projects that meet and exceed our client's expectations. This requires a high level of knowledge and experience working with pipeline design codes and safety requirements. Ideally you will effectively communicate and coordinate project scope with clients and local municipalities as well as participate in project scoping, cost estimates, provide guidance for design plans, material selection, constructability, and calculations. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Manage gas design projects to find the optimal placement for gas distribution lines.
- Manage and track the project schedules to meet client expectations.
- Understand client standards and maintain a high level of quality in adherence to those standards.
- Communicate effectively with clients, municipalities, consultants, etc on a daily basis to coordinate projects and design requirements.
- Must exhibit great communication skills and have the ability to speak internally and with clients clearly and effectively.
- Must have experience with and be effective at managing project schedules and keeping projects on task to meet client deadlines.
- Must be adaptable to new concepts and have the ability to learn them quickly.
- Entrepreneurial/business minded individual is preferred.
- Familiarity with reading and interpreting civil/transportation design plans is preferred.
- Civil or Mechanical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited college
- 1-2 years of professional experience, experience with utilities is a plus
- Experience using AutoCAD 2018/2019 is required
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite including Word, Excel, and Teams
Important Notice to US Applicants Milhouse Engineering & Construction, Inc. is an at-will employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Benefits List: · Medical · Dental · Vision · Life Insurance · Short Term Disability Insurance · 401(k) Plan · Transit Benefits Program · Paid Time Off (PTO) · Employee Education & Development Program · Paid Holidays · Employee Referral Program · Wellness Program · Employee Recognition Program · Lunch and Learns · Milhouse University Classes (Cross Functional Training) · Higher Level Professional Development/Certification support · Paid Maternity and Paternity leave (plus incentives to support you in your first year of parenthood) Apply for this job
Apply on company website