Join National Heritage Academies (NHA) as an Admissions Representative for Milwaukee Scholars Charter School! This is a part-time 20 hour per week position and the role of an admissions representative (AR) is to promote the enrollment stability of their assigned school(s), ensure new student enrollment and create a robust waiting list of students interested in enrolling at the school. The AR will also engage (onboard) applied student families to secure their interest in the school through National Heritage Academies (NHA) count day. The AR will accomplish these goals by following the admissions strategic road map, guidance from their admissions manager and by working closely with school teams to collectively recruit and enroll new students.
Qualified candidates must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
NHA is a charter school management company that operates 90 schools across nine states serving over 60,000 students in Kindergarten through 12th grade. Founded in 1995 and based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, NHA is one of the nation's leading for-profit charter school management organizations.
NHA's system of schools is designed to eliminate the achievement gap and provide a public school choice to families so their children are prepared for success in high school, college, and beyond. With a commitment to hard work, good citizenship, and personal responsibility, students experience a safe, secure learning environment where achievement thrives. A passion and dedication to the mission of serving children and partnering with communities to provide an excellent educational experience permeates the culture of our organization.
- Implement the school specific strategy (marketing plan) to ensure enrollment goal success at the assigned school(s).
- Build relationships with community partners, faith-based community leaders and other key area stakeholders near the school to gain access to their network of parents and create awareness and secure applications.
- Represent the school(s) at key community events, recruitment fairs and other community outreach events to create school awareness and match NHA solutions to parents expressed educational needs for their children.
- Invite leads and/or applied families back to school-based events.
- Plan, organize, market, and implement “onsite” school-based recruitment and assimilation events to support recruitment goals.
- Develop new initiatives to gain applications.
- Able to promote events and initiatives through event creation in CRM and social media platforms.
- Collaborate with and train school leadership and staff for recruitment, assimilation activities and events to gain applications and solidify commitment of interested families.
- Leverage existing families to recruit siblings and access their local networks to secure new applications. Plan and facilitate tours and other opportunities for new families to get involved with the school to help secure their decision to join the school family and close the deal on their new enrollment.
- Execute monthly phone call/text/tour/or home visit strategies to keep new families engaged, excited, and informed about the school to minimize erosion.
- Follow up with new families often during the school year, to mitigate first year attrition.
- Daily CRM data entry of phone calls, texts, community partner visits, tours, etc. to ensure important analytics are captured.
- Proficient computer skills specifically in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM or sales management tools.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.
- Prefer experience with recruitment-related work and sales background.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
- Highly motivated, exceptional relationship building skills and the ability to communicate effectively with diverse audiences.
- Excellent strategic planning skills and a goal-oriented mindset.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Knowledge of Outlook and other time management resources required.
- Ability to balance and organize many different tasks and responsibilities.
- Entrepreneurial and solution oriented self-started with ability to work independently.
- Strong ‘closer' with the ability to sell.
- Flexible and able to excel in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work when parents are available.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work with multiple key stakeholders to produce enrollment goals.
- High sense of urgency with critical thinking, time management and problem solving when things are disrupted.
- Ability to follow a budget and show stewardship of resources including inventory and timely completion of expense reports.
- Proficient with social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
To learn more about our core values, please click here.
National Heritage Academies is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website