O'Reilly is now hiring hard-working and dedicated Retail Store Managers who will play a critical role in our stores' success. They ensure we recruit, develop, retain, and train our team members who will deliver excellent customer service. They are responsible for providing a positive customer experience through every aspect of the operation of the store. Store Manager objectives are to show consistent sales growth & ensure their store projects the proper O'Reilly image. They must also follow policies and procedures aimed at efficiently operating the store as a profit center.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maximizing sales by directing team members in a manner that provides walk-in and professional customers with prompt, courteous, and professional service
- Supervising work performed by all team members assigned to his/her store and working jointly with district manager in recruiting, testing, hiring, evaluating, promoting, disciplining, and discharging of team members under his/her supervision
- Working with the Sales and Pricing Departments (with assistance of district manager) in establishing pricing levels
- Ensuring all team members continually improve their skills
- Complete team member performance evaluations
- Ensure the store is organized and operating according to all company policies and procedures.
- Be available to work a flexible work schedule
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service
- Automotive parts experience
- Retail management experience
- Knowledge of automotive parts, equipment, and systems
- Thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- ASE certification preferred
O'Reilly takes pride in our company culture, so team members should also hold our culture values as true to their own. O'Reilly values are centered on Commitment, Dedication, Teamwork, Safety/Wellness, Enthusiasm, Expense Control, Honesty, Professionalism, Respect, Hard Work, and a Win-Win Attitude. Above all is Excellent Customer Service, which is the core of O'Reilly and the most important responsibility of our team members.
All full time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service. For detailed benefits info, please click here or type http://bit.ly/ORLYBenefits in your browser.
Apply on company website