Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Tetra Tech Inc. is currently seeking a Grants Compliance Analyst for our Northeast Operations. We are looking to recruit from the Harrisburg, PA, Blue Bell, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Parsippany, NJ, and Newark, DE locations.
Tetra Tech is seeking to add a team member who has familiarity and experience working with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania's Redevelopment Assistance Capital Program (RACP) and/or other state and/or federal economic development grants. Tetra Tech provides services on behalf of Pennsylvania's Office of the Budget, which includes conducting reviews of RACP Application and Business Plans (A&BP) and providing construction monitoring services, to ensure programmatic compliance with RACP guidelines and requirements. Tetra Tech also provides grant management services to other public-sector clients focused on infrastructure and disaster recovery, among other areas.
Tetra Tech is seeking an applicant who can provide grant management, assist clients in determining appropriate and eligible uses of funds, audit data, and create detailed reports to ensure proper oversight of monies awarded through the RACP and other programs.
Responsibilities of this position include the following:
- Evaluate compliance of grant-funded capital and economic development projects and prepare detailed reports of project status and compliance
- Analyze project progress, financing, and cash flow for each project; address financial and compliance issues in a timely manner; and escalate issues to senior leadership and clients, as appropriate
- Review grant applications, business plans, and scopes of work for funded projects
- Provide construction monitoring services
- Review construction documentation for compliance, including, but not limited to, prevailing wage documentation, steel documentation, and competitive bidding
- Prepare meeting materials in the required format
- Facilitate collaborative meetings with a variety of government agencies and private sector entities
- Manage projects in accordance with Tetra Tech's technical, quality, and fiscal requirements and policies
Experience with grant administration, construction management, capital project planning, financing, and/or project budgeting is required. At least one-to-three years of full-time work experience is preferred.
Successful applicants will have the following skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively with project managers, government officials, applicants, developers, construction teams, and a variety of other stakeholder
- Ability to quickly digest program guidance and requirements, including for new programs for which guidance and requirements rapidly evolve
- Ability to understand and analyze large amounts of data and information, summarize it, and make clear and concise recommendations for action
- Ability to multi-task, meet overlapping deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Meeting facilitation
- Conflict resolution
- Project management
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle and pass a motor vehicle records check
A Bachelor's Degree in public administration, finance, accounting, planning, construction management, building inspection, engineering, or another related field.
- Must be able to work in an office environment. As such, the candidate will need to sit at a computer screen for long periods of time during working hours. Alternate desk arrangements (e.g., standing desk) can be made.
- Must be able to safely conduct construction monitoring services at active construction sites.
- Must be able to carry documents and other materials up to 20 pounds for short periods of time.
- Must be able to travel by road, rail, and/or air.
The position's primary work environment is an office environment. The position will require occasional travel to client sites and other locations to conduct meetings, site visits, etc. These sites may be outside, exposing the candidate to weather conditions and varying terrain, particularly at active construction sites. Site visits or other meetings may involve long periods of time in a motor vehicle. Some occasional evening and/or weekend work and/or travel will be required.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 103 EMI
Apply on company website