Discover your full potential. At Tetra Tech, we are collaborating with industry-leading experts for a sustainable future for our world. We combine consulting and engineering with advanced analytics and technology to solve the world's most complex challenges. Our innovation hubs across the globe will enable you to share ideas and best practices while growing your professional network. Wherever you are in your career journey, you will benefit from working with world-class engineers, scientists, and technical specialists.
Apply today and join the company that is Leading with Science®.
Your Role :Tetra Tech is seeking a full time environmental compliance coordinator to support oil and gas client activities in West Virginia related to operational compliance for compression, office and well field facilities. The focus of this position will be on a geographic area that extends from Bridgeport WV south to Charleston WV. The position will be based at a location located within this geography.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Reports to client corporate environmental supervisor
- Responsible for operational compliance activities at multiple locations for air, water, and waste
- Perform regular, scheduled inspections/reviews for environmental compliance
- Remain available for emergency related compliance support for issues such as spills and releases
- Client communications
- Record keeping and reporting
- BS in engineering or related field
- 10+ years of experience related to oil and gas operations including production, gathering and transmission
- Experience related to operational compliance including record keeping, auditing, waste management, air, and water
- Familiarity with multiple regulatory programs including RCRA, TSCA, DOT, EPCRA/SARA, NPDES and SPCC as well as others
- Candidate must work well in a team setting and have very good communication skills
- Proficiency with a variety of computer programs (Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint)
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—20,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech's core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.Additional Information
- Organization: 212 OGA
Apply on company website