DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Emergency Services Unit Secretary. We are seeking an Emergency Services Unit Secretary at Medical City Alliance to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Medical City Alliance is a 75-bed, acute care hospital that opened in February 2015. The three-story, 155,000 square foot full-service facility serves the communities of Fort Worth, Keller, Roanoke, Haslet, Saginaw and surrounding communities in northern Tarrant county and southern Denton county. Medical City Alliance offers a full range of services, specializing in women's, cardiology, robotic-assisted laparoscopic surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized by The Joint Commission for the Hospital Accreditation Program for 2015. We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. The Unit Secretary maintains all medical records, coordinates and facilitates communication for both and inter departmental activities, acts as a receptionist for the department, and promotes a safe and therapeutic environment in all areas of the department. Collects and accurately reports data and/or statistics for the department. Acts as a collaborative member of the health care team. The Unit Secretary also has the following responsibilities:
- Takes responsibility for actions, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Attendance and punctuality are within organizational standards.
- Sets and shifts priorities appropriately, integrates changes smoothly
- Sets goals and objectives, maintains control over work space, manages interruptions
- Meets deadlines
- Makes appropriate decisions, supports and explains reasoning for decision, makes timely decisions, includes appropriate individuals in decisions
- Works well in group problem solving situations, organizes relationships between important elements, develops alternatives, exhibits creativity, aware of time limits
- Will maintain all appropriate regulatory logs.
- Will participate in chart audit process of the department.
- Will request bed assignment through bed management system.
- Will assist the Unit supervisor/house supervisor as director.
- Demonstrates an understanding of, and adherence to, the principles of patient privacy and security of protected health information.
- High school education or GED required.
- Some college/business training/technical/vocational training preferred.
- Clerical or administrative assistant experience preferred.
- Hospital /emergency department unit secretary experience preferred
- BLS required within 90 days of hire.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website